Sunday, November 13, 2016

Christmas in Napa: Kissing Mr. Mistletoe (All Aboard)

Kate Kisset, Kissing Mr. Mistletoe, contemporary romance, Christmas in Napa, Holiday romance,


And I thought it was too early to start talking about a Christmas story in October... Turns out, I was just in time. 

Kissing Mr. Mistletoe is only my second book and my first novella. Once again, the story takes place in my beloved wine country, an hour north of San Francisco.

In the coming month, I'll let you in on several insider secrets, and explain a few real-life personal events that became part of the story. 

For now, before I gear up for Tuesday's launch of Kissing Mr. Mistletoe, I'd like to offer my gratitude:



Thank you to my readers who enjoyed Just a Kiss and waited patiently for my next book. I wouldn't have written this novella without you.
Thank you to the bloggers who work tirelessly dedicating their time to reading, posting and writing reviews. Indie authors would be ignored if not for you. Even a negative review, when written thoughtfully, represents hours spent delving into an author's world.
Thank you to family and friends for understanding how much time I need to write and for loving me enough to not take it personally when I disappear for months... 


Kate Kisset, Kissing Mr. Mistletoe, contemporary romance, Christmas in Napa, Holiday romance, wine country romance, Napa wines, Napa Valley, St. Helena, Sonoma Valley, California Wine Country

Thank you Sonoma and Napa Valley for being so gorgeous you inspire me to write about you.

Kate Kisset, Kissing Mr. Mistletoe, contemporary romance, Christmas in Napa, Holiday romance,

And finally, thank you to my stupendous editor, beta-listener and constant companion Luciana Parmigiana.

Until next time,
-Kate



Kate Kisset, Kissing Mr. Mistletoe, contemporary romance, Christmas in Napa, Holiday romance, wine country romance, Napa Valley, St. Helena, Sonoma Valley, small town romance, holiday read, holiday romance
 Kissing Mr. Mistletoe is available on Amazon here:
(Free on Kindle Unlimited.)
 
                                     
For my social media links and to reach out to me, go here: www.katekisset.com

2 comments:

  1. I loved it. Thank you for allowing me to be one of the special people who gets a first look at your work. I felt like I was there with your characters, as well as back in my beloved home of the wine country. I will write an Amazon review when it allows me to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Krista! I'm so happy you enjoyed reading Trace and Monique's story. It was my pleasure to share it with you. I loved living in that world and miss the whole crew, especially little Adele. :-)xo
      PS: Don't you wish there was a real-life Napa Pines and Wines in St. Helena? I'd get my tree there in heartbeat. LOL

      Delete