Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Two To Tango~ Unexpected Romance in California Wine Country

Kate Kisset, Contemporary Romance, St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World, Two to Tango

Happy first day of March!  I can't remember if I told you what I'm up to these days... I can barely remember what season it is! As usual, I've been writing hot, summer love scenes with wind and rain battering my windows, but the sun is shining today in wine country!


Kate Kisset, Contemporary Romance, St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World, Two to Tango


I have two new contemporary romances with my editor now. NAPA CRUSH, book two in my Single Girls Wine Club series is coming out in June.  Thank you so much for hanging in there and waiting for the sequel to JUST A KISS. I think you'll be thrilled with this story...it's HAWT!

Kate Kisset, Contemporary Romance, St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World, Two to Tango


And... there's more big news! Coming up on April 5th, I'm releasing TWO TO TANGO, the first book in a brand new series in Marina Adair's St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World.
I loved Marina's St. Helena Vineyard series and read every one of her books, the moment they came out.  I can't tell you how happy I am to be a part of her writing community and had a blast writing the story. If you happen to be on Facebook this Friday, I'm hosting a party in the St. Helena Kindle World group! I hope to see you there!
 

If you'd like to meet Jake Martelli, the gorgeous hero of my story and get a first look at TWO TO TANGO, I'd love to have you! Sign up for an ARC here: 
https://bit.ly/KateKissetReaders


Kate Kisset, Contemporary Romance, St. Helena Vineyard Kindle World, Two to Tango

 

ARC stands for Advanced Reader Copy and in most cases means the book has only gone through a rough editing pass.  It isn't the final version of the book but is very close. 

Until next time- Happy reading!
xo Kate


PS: Please feel free to get in touch, I love hearing from you. 
https://www.katekisset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment