Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mom's A Sex Crazed Jungle Woman




Let's face it, sometimes mom doesn’t want candy and flowers from her husband, even on Mother's Day. Sometimes (after the kids go to bed), she wants to drink a little too much and get crazy.   

 
"Well, hello there handsome, I noticed you're wearing Led Zeppelin.."


Let’s not forget that we’re hot, sexy, smart, beautiful goddesses with needs and other, ahem, desires.
That rocket fueled need is what got us into this motherhood thing in the first place.
 
"Oh, this outfit? It's just something I had in my closet."


Don’t get me wrong. I’m not suggesting there’s a problem with honoring mothers and observing  Mother’s Day. I worshiped my mother and will miss her every day of my life.



I adore the snuggly side of love and pretty much live for my son's hugs and smiles.
   

I just don't want my husband to treat me like his mother and I don't know any woman who does. 
Just because we became moms doesn't mean that we shouldn't celebrate that sexy little vixen in all of us. xo


Visit me on my website anytime by clicking www.katekisset.com

No comments:

Post a Comment