Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wine and Words Wednesday: The Cafe Excerpt from Just a Kiss



Today I'm mixing two of my favorite Twitter hashtags: #winewednesday and #wordwednesday to bring you a quick Words and Wine post.  I can't think of a better place to mix words with wine than a wine country romance novel. :-) 

Sarah Dupont, the heroine of Just a Kiss, owned a very successful San Francisco bakery and thought her life was going exactly the way she planned.  She's in a fragile state at this point of the story, because she discovered her fiance in a rather "delicate" situation on top of her cherished pastry table with a co-worker.  After breaking off the engagement, and leaving her business in San Francisco, Sarah moves to the wine country town of Sonoma. 

This excerpt, from the first chapter of Just a Kiss, describes Sarah's new cafe:


Read the full synopsis of my wine country romance novel Just a Kiss here.

For long excerpts of the story, more information about my projects, and reader's perks, join my private readers club, The Kissables, here.

Until next time, Kate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment